If you have broken the glass in your Aarrow Becton 5 stove and need the gasket to seal the glass to the stove door then this replacement glass kit is what you need. The kit contains a spare piece of glass, the glass gasket to seal the glass to the stove door as well as spare clips to hold the glass onto the door.
1. The door should be lifted off the hinges so that the above operations can be carried out on a workbench or similar level surface.
2. This should be done when the appliance is cold and unlit.
3. Remove the brushed steel finish trim by pressing on the curved edge at the top until the trim can be disengaged from the lugs.
4. Slide the two glass retainer clips on one side only, inwards, towards the centre of the door as far as they will go.
5. Pull this side of the glass away from the door casting, easing the tags on the glass retaining clips past the edge of the aperture in the door casting.
6. Remove the glass completely. Store glass retaining clips and white gasket (if sound) safely for re-use.
7. Follow this procedure in reverse to fit replacement door glass or gasket.
8. Once the above operations is complete the door glass is ready for use.
|Height||Width||Depth||Material||In Stock||Order Time|
|195mm||236mm||4mm||Ceramic stove glass||Usually in stock||10 days|
Shipping available outside mainland UK.
£53.92 inc VATGo to the main aarrow becton 5 multi fuel stove spare parts page